Helping you financially
- 97% of our learners receive full funding for their learning. Our mission is to support you on the right learning path (T&C apply).
- We can offer financial support relating to childcare costs, travel costs, course fees, books etc. (T&C apply).
- You can pay for your course in instalments (over £100). Please ask for details.
- English, maths including GCSEs and computing courses (up to Level 1) are FREE subject to eligibility (adult learners aged 19+ at 31st August 2022).
- Qualification courses at Level 2 or below are FREE if your individual income is below £18,525.
- If you have not yet achieved a Level 3 qualification or equivalent, you could learn for FREE.
- Don’t worry if you have already gained a Level 3 qualification, but want to change your career path and try something new – you can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan which you start to pay back when you earn over £27,295.
- From April 2022, some Level 3 courses will be available for FREE to adults who are unemployed or earning below the National Living Wage annually (£18,525), even if you already have a Level 3 qualification or higher. This funding is part of the ‘Level 3 Free Courses for Jobs’ offer and you will find a full list of qualifications included in this offer here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/find-a-free-level-3-qualification/list-of-free-level-3-qualifications-available-to-eligible-adults
If you are unsure on what price you should pay, please contact us on 01609 536066 or email email@example.com